Saturday, May 26, 2012

Inspiring Life

Yesterday, on my way to Jakarta.. I met someone who has an inspiring life..
He is Prof. Aziz (sorry if its writing wrong), He was a lecturer and professor in one of biggest education university in my country, Indonesia.. 
when i met him, i am amaze looking at 70 years old man but still has a healthy body and also mind.
even at first I'm not sure He is 70 because He looks younger than that age (If you see him, you must guess that He is only 50).
At first, because it is still morning and it takes about 3 hours from Bandung to Jakarta..
I try to take a rest in that travel bus, until Prof Aziz offer me some snack..
I refuse that offer coz at that time i had throat problems..
Coz its not polite to continue my rest time, I try to do a chit chat with him..
At first we talk about how we should thankful for our each life.. life is a gift that we should use it and dedicate it to our God.
After that Prof Aziz share about his life..

He is come from Makassar (another city in another island of Indonesia), he said that his father just collect fishes from fisherman and than resell them, his mother is a Koran Teacher.
but he brave to dream to have a better life..
when he was in elementary school he already dream to go to America (at that time travel from one city to another city in Indonesia is a big big dream).. what a great dream and he made it happen.
He also talk about his son and daughter that graduated from the same Institute with me..
He has a successful family i think (His son has a great position in transportation department in my country and his daughter also has a success life).
He told me that he teach his family to work hard in life,, to brave to dream and always give thanks to God.

in this age, he still give a big contribution to my country..
he is one of education observers and also schools, universities and institutes accreditation assessor.
in his age now, he dream nothing but inspires people around him by what he did and do.

I'm very happy have a chance like this, talk to someone who inspire me a lot to not give up in dreaming.
not only dreaming but live the dream.
Prof Aziz told me about what has he get this days (includes his wealth) not to boast but to trigger me make myself dreaming come true..

what a humble conversation i have with you sir..
thank you for your life sharing..
i hope, someday i do better than you..

God bless 





No comments:

Popular Posts