Friday, May 11, 2012

Sukhoi Crash (My prayer)


Dear my God.. 
last Wednesday, there was jet-plane (Sukhoi) crash a cliff in my country, Indonesia..
I'm sure that You already know about that..
until to day, The rescue team already did their best..
and they already found 12 victims died.
We are very sad to see this fact...

Lord, I heard that there was 45 people in that jet-plan..
so, may be there are 33 people from that jet-plan who suffer for their life..
If it is possible,, please keep them alive..
but if You have another plan, please make us understand..
I'm sure that Your way much-much better than our way..

Lord,, please keep the victims's family in Your heart..
teach them how to deal with all of this..
please give them your encouragement.
God,, teach us to always surrender and look forward to You.

Lord... let it be Thy will, not ours
in the name of Jesus Christ
Amen

3 comments:

Popular Posts