Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Life, Fight, Pray


Life is a journey that we do not know what will happen in the future ..
and many of times we've been through are not easy.
well, uneasy life must have been experienced by every person.
times where we struggled, but felt no result..
times when what we expect to happen,, even far away from reality ..
just like some parts of lyrics of cold play song, "fix you" said:


"When you try your best, but you don't succeed
When you get what you want, but not what you need
When you feel so tired, but you can't sleep
When you lose something you can't replace
When you love someone, but it goes to waste"

In life, there is no guarantee that life will always be easy ..
there is no guarantee if tomorrow will be bright,
there is no guarantee if tomorrow will come.

In the last five months, I experienced uneasy life..
those times where I don't have a job,
those times where I felt pride that I built suddenly collapse.
(although I believe that dignity is not determined by having a job or not)
in the last 5 months I am also in a very unstable both in emotion, especially in financial. :)
frequently I feel that the decisions I make in the past was wrong.

In such circumstances, I keep trying to fix my situation ..
and sometimes, there is a spirit that appears when the efforts I did seems to work.
but many times when the hope comes up, God said ... not this time.

My experience over the last five months, especially in finding a job
colored with twists and turns which tossed my emotion.
many of interviews I did stained promises that catapulted my existence..
Instead, there interviwer who once said "This is the most interesting interviews I've ever experienced, you did a great job"
but in the end the work that they offer is not given to me.
top of all, when I was accepted at a national steel company, but suddenly they decide to cancel it ..
very ironic indeed ..

I feel quite upset with the situation, but again I was reminded
that God's plan is much better than what I ever think.
and I also believe that times like this will mold me to be a better man.

there are words of a man named James, said:
"Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters, whenever you face trials of many kinds,  because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt, because the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea, blown and tossed by the wind. That person should not expect to receive anything from the Lord. Such a person is double-minded and unstable in all they do"
I do believe in those words and of course  become a new strength for me.

It is true that life is a journey ..
and we who decide how we behave in everything we experience.
whether we complain to life, or fight and pray.
whether we let every issue be a problem or we make it as a tool to upgrade ourselves ..

Keep fighting and keep praying... that's life should be.. ^_^
God bless you



2 comments:

niko said...

keep fighting and keep praying

Destry Siagian said...

yeayyy

Popular Posts