Friday, April 20, 2012

LIE TO ME




This graffiti was inspired by a TV series that has the same title. In that TV series, told an agency that offer a service to discloser many cases by detect any lies. Leader and employees of this agency have a remarkable ability to understand each mimic that displayed by the people around them. From the motion of the lips, hand gestures, to forehead frown can also be interpreted as a form of fear, anger, disgust, to honesty.

It is amazing to see how they work; sometimes I also practice what they’ve done in TV and applied it in my daily life, try to pay attention to others when their lips say something, pay attention to their forehead, see their attitude, etc ... and I was not talented, it's hard to know what's behind every man’s expression. If only there were special machines such as "lie detector" in our brains, I’m sure that lies would be greatly reduced in this world. But I think God purposely made ​​each of us as our present existence. That we’re humans still have our own limits, so that we should seek for Him and depend on Him.

Talking about a lie, I do not think there are among us who never lied, we should admit it. Although sometimes we make excuses that we're lying for goods,, but  well, lie is still lie .. and without knowing it, sometimes lying becomes a person's character .. even the most funny is when we lie to ourselves ..

Sometimes I think, why would I lie to myself? Cause I know that I am lying when I am lying, like I talk to myself.. Is it really we like to be lied to? Talking about self-deception, this is something we find very common these days. Quoting from the words of an Indonesian singer in an awards show said “People in my country tend to deceive themselves that they can only achieve what they have now”. Well it is true; many of us lied to our self and said that we cannot do more and better. We forced to be satisfied with something that not good enough for us. In fact, we know that we are human, who has the ability to learn and to grow.. so, why should we believe that this is the destiny for us and should happy with something not good enough.

If we are assigned to touch an existing wall above our heads, to what extent we are able to reach it? We could touch it without spending a lot of energy, but Is that the limits of our ability? But is that the limits of our ability? I think we can do much better than that. We should be able to reach a higher point by jumping with all of our strength. That's the highest point of our range.
Similar to any effort that we do, never believe the lies that ourselves ever said, we must be able to do things better than what we have done before. Quoting again the words of the singers that I admire.. "Dream, Believe, and make it happen!" ^_^

God Bless u all

7 comments:

okky said...

Ini Drama Korea yg sore hari itu kan?

Destry Siagian said...

@ Tante...: bukan tante... TT,,, beda serial tv... :D

niko simamora said...

we are more than we are (The Lion King)
just the same, I am more than I am..
Chayoo..

Author said...

"Don't be afraid to take a big step. You can't cross a chasm in two small jumps."
~ David Lloyd George ~

never stop dreaming and trying. Carpe Diem!

Destry Siagian said...

@ Niko: yeah,,, lets burn the spirit!!

@ Rey: yeah bro,, I'll never stop...

Ariandi Tarigan said...

mantap ya bang, pake english lagi.. hahaha.. ini serial tv di saluran apa bg??

Destry Siagian said...

sambil blajar soalnya bro... hehehehe
di star world ada itu... diulang2 pun... hehehe

Popular Posts