Saturday, March 31, 2012

Dating and its Boundaries

Nowadays, dating become a life style..
will be look odd if we already experiencing puberty,,
but have no dating experience....
but not infrequently we also can find 9 years old boy/girl already has a "lover".
has the time changed rapidly?

consciously or unconsciously we met a lot of dating that does not have a vision ..
vision in dating?
sounds strange doesn't it?
dating should have a vision?
why must have a vision?

Dating can be defined as:
Period in a couple's relationship which precedes their engagement and marriage, 
or establishment of an agreed relationship of a more enduring kind. (Wikipedia)
I agree with this kind of term,
dating is a process of preparation for the marriage life
based on this same sense, I would like to invite the reader to review
that dating has a vision: "marriage".

hmmm,,, if the vision of dating is to get married,,
has your dating style indicates it?
if you are now in a relationship, have you and your lover
prepare yourselves for marriage??

for that I do not agree with an underage dating,
although it is the right of everyone to do what they want ..
but it is wiser if something carried out with useful and construct vision.

for those who agree that courtship is a period of preparation before marriage,
I would like to invite us all to examine, how dating should be.

Style of Dating have not a certain grip ..
but what matters is what you do during the dating..

I dated once when I was a student ..
(although the relationship that we built finally didn't work out, 
but I still grateful and make it as a learning experience for my future relationships)
Believe it or not, Dating that i did was lil body contact..
(No kissing and no sex just  hand in hand that can be counted on the fingers  )
might have sounded flat, no passion, and cold ..
however, I can be sure .. at that time our relationship is quite romantic ..

So what I did during the dating?
a romantic dinner, go to the movies, study together,
yeah.. many daily activities we do together   
which goal is to getting know more deeply each other..
actually not enough until know each other, but there is actions for better changing.. 
(even this is carried out continuously after marriage).

What I did at the time, was try to appreciate someone who I consider to be my wife...

as the saying goes "save the best for the last" (last - >> marriage)
I think that marriage is a sacred thing,,,
so I want to prepare myself  "holy and worthy" for the wedding ..

Anyway, don't you feel loss if you do not provide the best for your future husband/wife?

It is more often emphasized to women (no sex before marriage)
because there is a clear boundary with women's virginity.
but men should also conscious to provide the best for his future wife.
marriage will be tarnished with "un-sacredness"  .
(both of the men and women side)

I want to encourage the reader to appreciate ourselves
and appreciate our lover ..
how we perceive ourselves and our lover in a relationship ..
determine the end of our relationship ..




No comments:

Popular Posts