Tuesday, March 27, 2012

use me

thought of the words that I said days ago 
in a conversation with a close friend ..
remembered how angry I was 
when someone 
who considered as our close friend be less good to me ..

I remember the good that I have done to this friend,,
in difficult times and good times I was always there for him (I think) ..
and now, when he is in a very good condition .. his attitude is not so good to me


I am angry about it ..
I think that friends should always be there for his friends
especially when he was a close friend ..

For a moment I think ..
That I do friendship just to get back what I already give.
really naive ..
wasn't  I taught to serve not to be served?
wasn't I exist to use instead of using?


Yeah, it was taught to me by my Master
extremely difficultsometimes even looks like an absurdity ..
but, that's what distinguishes me from this world ..
I have love and 
should  share it for free 
because I also get it for free ..

remembered that bcoz Thy love I still alive
and bcoz Thy love  I have to live my life
live to be used for the glory of the Good Teacher ...

No comments:

Popular Posts