Saturday, July 28, 2012

Who are your friends?

Human is a social being, means that we need others when we live our life...
as social being, it is required for us to be able "choosing" with whom we share our life..
if we wrong, it is possible we'll get a bad quality of life...
 nowadays, we can easily found a bias life..
we can easily found many social media that "connect" one to another all over the world,,,
but in their "the real" life,,, people  being individualist
lack of care, lack of "human sense"
in the other hand,  more we can easily found some one who used to be a good guy,
turn into a bad guy...
it is true that someone behavior is influenced by many factors
but one of the most important factor is his/her neighborhood (with whom he/she share his/her life)

someone named Paul said to Corinthian people
" Do not be misled: “Bad company corrupts good character.” 
Come back to your senses as you ought, and stop sinning "
and there is also wise word said:
" Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men. 
 Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away. 
For they sleep not, except they have done mischief; 
and their sleep is taken away, unless they cause some to fall. 
For they eat the bread of wickedness, and drink the wine of violence. 
But the path of the just is as the shining light, that shineth more and more unto the perfect day. 
 The way of the wicked is as darkness: they know not at what they stumble. "


so, who are your friends?
to whom you share your life?


in my senior high school, I'm lucky to have many friends..
one of them play an important role for decision that I took at that time..
and i feel that decision make me a better person..
and of course i believed that God is who give me this way,, 
but as human we are who decide to take that way or choose others way..

in the college life, i meet with many people that make me better and better..
i meet with friends that mold me...
i used to be a temperamental person, full of egos
i cant said that I'm a very patient person now 
but my friends can assess that I am a better person now..


Thanks to God that connected me with great friends

in this moment, i want to share my friend's voices 
friend that i mention before who help me to take the biggest decision in my life 
as an expression of my gratitude to him
hope you can enjoy his singing voice..

 

@revoltamba - Don't Forget To Remember Me



God bless you

No comments:

Popular Posts